Insightful, and yet bitingly succinct and to the point. Ahmed uses a bare minimum of words to make his point, and given their sharp economy, does so with surprising clarity.
Hahaha! Thanks for the humorous comment anon. That was actually a failed attempt at blogging using bilbo blogger. In it's dying gasp, just before it crashed, it must have sent out this post and I didn't notice so I didn't delete it. I'm glad I didn't delete it as the resulting comment made me laugh.
Insightful, and yet bitingly succinct and to the point. Ahmed uses a bare minimum of words to make his point, and given their sharp economy, does so with surprising clarity.
ReplyDeleteI give this blog post Five Stars.
Hahaha! Thanks for the humorous comment anon. That was actually a failed attempt at blogging using bilbo blogger. In it's dying gasp, just before it crashed, it must have sent out this post and I didn't notice so I didn't delete it. I'm glad I didn't delete it as the resulting comment made me laugh.
ReplyDelete